Accounting History Special Interest Group
Welcome to the Accounting History Special Interest Group web-pages.
The main purposes of the AHSIG include:
- encouraging research and scholarship in accounting history;
- establishing and supporting a network of researchers and teachers in accounting history research;
- enhancing the teaching of accounting history;
- supporting the development of emerging scholars in accounting history;
- providing support for doctoral students in accounting history;
- providing a forum for interaction of ideas among accounting academics interested in accounting history;
- developing close links with similar groups elsewhere so as to foster and promote an international community of accounting historians.